skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 5, 2008
ABOUT ME
WELL...YOU GUYS...IM CURRENTLY IN DA 10 TH GRADE..... I AM AN HONOR STUDENT...I TAKE MY SCHOOL WORK VERY SERIOUSLY....AS YOU CAN SEE.... IM SHORT..5''2. I WAS BORN IN JAMAICA..RAISED IN NEW YORK... I JUST MOVED HERE IN SEPTEMBER 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's All About me
friends
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(18)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(11)
Essay on blog safety tips for teens.
Question of the day...
Question of the day...
Question
QUESTION...9/11
Question of the day...9/11
Question of the day...
QUESTION...
Question of the day...
Question of the day...
ABOUT ME
About Me
shanay
WELL.. I'M SHORT..IM MAD COOL TO BE WITH...I ENJOY HAVING A GOOD TIME
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment